Wednesday, May 4, 2016

TrendBox 100 Colorful Ocean Ball For Babies Kids Children Soft Plastic Birthday Parties Events Playground Games Pool

I have a mini micro piggie and i have been wanting to get some of theses plastic balls to put in his rooting box for a couple months now. I have checked stores local to me and they are just to big. I came across theses on amazon and thy were smaller so i jumped on them.



There is 100 colorful balls they are soft plastic so he can bite them and shake them in his mouth if he wanted to. I took them out of the packaging and stuck them in his box with some cheerios and other fun things and let him go to town and have some fun.   You can even uses theses for kids to have a ball pit. No one will get hurt as they are soft.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: