Thursday, May 5, 2016

TrendBox 1 Pair PU Leather Car Vehicle Truck Interior Seat Gap Filler Spacer Protective Hand Soft Pad Stop Holster Blocker Anti-Slip - Black

My husband is always loosing stuff between the seats in his work truck. The auto store near us has seat gaps but they are like cups and he has big fat hands his words not mine. So they would get stuck. He wanted something to make it to where it would sit there.




I hopped on amazon and did some searching.  Theses are made out of pu leather but seem to be strong and made well.  They do come in four different colors such as white, black, gray and brown. I got him the black ones.  My husband said theses things are a life saver he dropped his pen the other day and instead of it going to the floor and getting lost up under his seat. It caught it and he was able to reach down and grab it.  He said everyone should get some of theses. He wants me to order another pair for his boss who is our close friend. He is always loosing money. It's like Christmas day cleaning his truck.



I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: