Friday, May 13, 2016

D-10V Supper Sports Wireless Bluetooth Headset. HD Headphones Protected By 2 Hooks. Light & Comfortable. HQ Sound & Mic. Fits All Bluetooth Devices, i

I have been wanting headphones for the gym that i can keep in my bag in case i forget my pair. But when i got theses my husband took them. Go figure oh well he said theses are amazing. I just giggled and said must be nice.



Theses come packaged very well. They come in two colors black and white. I got the white because i wanted a fresh clean look. Theses look amazing up close. I really love how the wire is a little thick but doesn't kink like some other headphones.  Theses fit great in his ears he said they didn't hurt at all after wearing them for several hours. To me that is a huge plus because some headphones like this style tend to bother my ears. I really love how theses are blue tooth when at the gym that is a huge deal for me. I don't want some cord getting stuck.  The cord on theses sit on your neck on the back so you don't have to worry about it getting in the way.  Once you get them you will need to charge them up via usb cord. It takes about a couple hours to fully charge them.  He was able to get 3 hours of contentious play on theses headphones.  Which is pretty good. I am very impressed with them.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: