Sunday, May 1, 2016

Vansiter Women's Nightgowns Slip Chemise Sexy Sleepwear Blue L

I have been wanting a nightgown that is comfy and also sill a little sexy. All the ones in the store are see through and lace. While those are cute i am a little to old for those.




This night gown comes in two colors black and blue. I got the blue it also comes in several different sizes ranging from small- xlarge. I wasn't sure with which size to order so i took a guess and went with a large. It fits great.  The material on this nightgown is satin  and the straps are adjustable. That is one thing i really like about nightgowns. I want to be able to make it fit the way i want.  It's super comfy to sleep in. It's not to short so you don't have to worry about your butt hanging out. It goes to the mid of thigh.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: